Visa services

A visa is a certificate that allows you to enter the country you want to go to. It is issued by its Consulate abroad to facilitate the entry of travelers.

Visa application most citizens of developing countries have resistance to apply for visas, and China is no exception. For going abroad on business, the Foreign Affairs Department of the government shall uniformly apply for visas through the Consular Department of the Ministry of foreign affairs. Nearly 30 countries have signed visa free agreements with China (limited to business passports or diplomatic and service passports). At present, Chinese citizens holding private passports to any country (entry) must apply for a visa. Even the internationally accepted transit visa does not apply to China's private protection license in the United States, Canada, Australia, Britain and other countries, and a transit visa must be handled separately.

If you want to go to a country without diplomatic relations, you must fill in the entry permit of that country, and then the consular signature of that country will replace the visa.

Visa types immigrant and non immigrant visas can be divided into the above two categories according to the purpose of entry. Obtaining an immigrant visa means obtaining the right of permanent residence in the country, and can be naturalized as a citizen of the country after living for a certain period of time; Non immigrant visas also include business, study abroad, labor services, training, tourism, medical treatment and so on.

Invitation application and visa processing

Most foreign tourists must bring visas to enter Chinese mainland. If you want to apply for a visa, you need to prepare the following relevant documents:

1. Passport (valid for more than 6 months)

2. Complete the visa application form

3. A passport photo

On the homepage of the consular service network of the Ministry of foreign affairs of the people's Republic of China: Download and print the visa application form, or get further application information.

We recommend that you apply for a visa through a travel agency. If you need an invitation letter from the organizing committee, please contact us.